Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fab First

Hey this is my first blog ever and I'm not really sure what to talk about. I'm 14, it's 9:21 am and yes I'm blogging in school. This whole week were having testing in school so us freashmen get at least two hours in the morning to just chill with friends. I'm with three of my closest friends right now one's reading (Tori), ones eating candy (Becky), and the other is playing music (Brittiny!!!!). We are sitting alone in a class room talking about the normal stuff Boys, Baby rats, Bunnys, text messages you know..... I'm also texting my friend Joey (The boy we're talking bout). I'm rather bored.. we're talking about hiding in school closets.... have you done that lolz i think it would rock! Well I'm goinig to go talk more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment