Monday, November 21, 2011

poems!!!

I Will...
I will meet you,
I will smile,
I will cry,
I will fight for me,
I will hug you,
I will laugh,
I will be happier then ever before,
I will never leave you,
I will finish college,
I will live happily ever after if,
You say I will too.

Not named......Yet

I feel the hole,
it builds up in side.
It burns through my lungs,
I can't breath.

I hear the laughter,
It pushes me away.
It taunts me,
I want to hide.

I feel the tear,
it runs down my cheek.
It fogs up my eyes,
I can't see.

I hear the silence,
It sneaks in unwanted.
It surrounds me,
I want to scream.

I feel nothing,
I hear nothing.
It is all gone,
I disappear.

Winter Wind
It stings on my skin,
I turn pink.
It cuts off my fingers,
I turn purple.

I don't bleed,
But it still hurts.
I don't cry,
But I'm still hurt.

I run and hide,
But it still comes.
I turn away,
But it wont stop.

It threatens me,
And I listen.
It follows me,
And I go inside.

It rasps on my window,
I close the curtains.
I hide under the blanket,
And it goes away.




I know these are amateur and I've done better but I was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment