Friday, November 18, 2011

Feeling Smart.

Well today our school is doing stand up to bullying and if you wear pink you got to wear a hat too. I have a little pink on and my friend let me wear her Gir hat <3 i love Gir. I have a big butterfly drawn on my left arm and I  have my lovers name in it <3 he has one with mine <3. I'm feeling rather stupid lately. First yesterday I kept forgetting what I said then repeated my self. Then I for got to post my poems.... Best part is I left my notebook in my locker today. I'm in study hall again listening to my music again. I'm bored yet again but I'm going to stop posting earlier than planned because I just remembered something. So I'll leave you all with one question... How do you survive when you're only life line is 339.929 miles away?

1 comment: