Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Winter Blues

Hey this is my second blog post and I don't have much to say. I'm sitting with my friends again... but this time there are more with us were all kind of doing our own thing. I'm texting Joey.... and I'm listening to YouTube videos.. sad songs..... happy songs.... love songs epic rap battles.. I'll post some links to them at the bottom in that order. I'm not feeling the greatest today. Last night I was up until midnight, my little sister gave me a small flu. T_T. I can't believe how bad it was I'm worried I may get  sick today in school. I'll feel embarrassed if I do because everyone will bug me about it. I'm not looking forward to biology unless I throw up on a girl that totally makes me mad. She thinks shes's so much cooler then everyone.... Well I'm going to go were having a good convo..Sad song 1 sad song 2 Love song 1another love song love song  JB Rap battle Vs B

No comments:

Post a Comment